fire.com – Dublin
fire.com is a growing fintech that helps businesses to manage payments with digital accounts and debit cards, supporting a range of payment services all accessible via a powerful API. fire.com is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Payment Institution under the Payment Services Regulations, 2018.
The fire.com platform has been hosted in Amazon Web Services for the past 3+ years with multiple environments using a variety of AWS services.
We are now seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our IT team at a time of huge growth for the business. The ideal candidate should have at least two years’ relevant experience and be highly organised, knowledgeable with excellent inter-personal skills.
The role entails the following duties:
- Project Work – playing a key role in the development of the platform (Infrastructure as Code) as well as implementing infrastructure projects.
- Release Management – Supporting and enhancing continuous delivery tools for the development team.
- Change Management – implementing small changes on our infrastructure.
- Monitoring – ensuring the platform is fully operational and be part of the 24/7 support coverage as needed.
- Support – identifying, trouble shooting and resolving platform service requests.
- Incident Management – identify & classify incidents, troubleshoot, resolve and report on same.
- Documentation – ensuring procedures and run books are kept up to date with all changes.
You should have the following:
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in IT Operations role.
- Experience with configuration management tools like CloudFormation or Ansible.
- Good scripting skills using Bash or Python.
- Working experience with Unix/Linux.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
It’d be great if you have:
- Experience with monitoring/logging tools such as ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
- Good understanding of security controls and principles.
- Good understanding of networking components in a cloud environment.
As a fintech business that is changing the way businesses and people pay and are paid, you will have a great opportunity to contribute – the following is some further information:
- Our Dublin office is based on Sir John Rogerson’s Quay (5 minutes from DART, Luas, Buses & Dublin Bikes).
- Secure parking for bikes & showers facilities available.
- Performance-based Share Options scheme.
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits.
- Small team, friendly and helpful colleagues.
- Salary Range: Dublin (€40,000 – €50,000)
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of an innovative fintech business. Fire Financial Services – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.