The Fire account is available as an online web based application. In order to commence the process of opening a Fire account, businesses should register their interest for a business account on our website at: https://www.fire.com/register-now/
When registering, you will be asked to confirm the following:
- The business is incorporated in UK/Ireland,
- The residency of beneficial owners/directors; and
- That you do not require cash or cheque processing or the ability, or make direct debit payments in euro (as we do not currently support these features).
On approval, businesses may proceed to our Business Account Application. You will be required to submit information concerning your business, its directors and owners.
For the business we will require:
- A Certificate of Incorporation; and
- The Memorandum and Articles of Association (UK), or Constitution (Ireland).
For each individual we will require both identity and address validation documents.
Once you have completed the online application and uploaded all the relevant documents, your application may be submitted for review by our team. This review process is normally completed within a day or two, but may take longer. We may revert to you for additional information.
You will not have access to the account or any payment services until we have fully verified all the information submitted to us. Once the account is ready, we will notify you. Email us at any time at email@example.com to check on the status of your application.