Digital Marketing Executive
fire.com – London
fire.com is a growing fintech that helps businesses to manage payments with digital accounts and debit cards, supporting a range of payment services all accessible via a powerful API. We are now seeking an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to help us scale and take the fire.com brand to the next level.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Business Development and work closely with the CEO and other senior stakeholders from across the company. You will be responsible for maintaining the fire.com brand message and guidelines, engaging audiences across a variety of marketing channels and working closely with the sales team to generate new business opportunities.
As a fast-moving fintech business that is changing the way businesses pay and get paid, you will have a significant opportunity to contribute and influence the direction of the marketing function and business.
You’ll need to prove your ability to:
- Develop a growth marketing plan across multiple marketing channels (online & offline), with clear KPIs
- Produce engaging content to a very high standard e.g. blog posts, case studies, brochures…etc.
- Work autonomously and lead cross-functional teams to drive great outcomes for the business.
You should have the following:
- 3+ years’ marketing experience in financial services
- A passion for fintech and the changing payments landscape
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience with the Adobe Design Suite
- A degree level qualification in business, marketing or equivalent
It’d be great if you have:
- Experience with both the fire.com personal app (available in the app stores) and the fire.com Business Account (hint – you can sign up for a free sole trader account at www.fire.com)
- An understanding of European payments regulation and its impact on our business / industry – particularly PSD2 and Open Banking in the UK (https://www.openbanking.org.uk/).
- Offices located at Rise London, Shoreditch – the home of fintech
- Modern offices with secure bike storage and showers
- Small, friendly team – all with a great passion for changing business payments
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits
- Performance-based Share Options scheme
- Salary range: £30,000 – £40,000
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of an innovative fintech business. Fire Financial Services – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.