Fire. Marketing Executive.
What we do?
Fire is a Digital Payments Business. We help businesses of all sizes with their accounts, debit cards and payments. With our impressive range of payment services, smart technology, and regulatory licences, we deliver solutions that make managing payments better.
With offices in London and Dublin we are a leading FinTech firm working with thousands of businesses and some of the world’s largest financial institutions.
What is the role?
To help us scale and grow the business we are seeking to recruit a Marketing Executive. We want you to help us build our digital marketing strategy with a focus on:
- Building a strong online presence to help generate leads via digital channels.
- Designing and executing campaigns – search/SEO, social media, web site content, advertising.
- Write copy and designs for diverse marketing distributions (case studies, blog posts, website, social media, etc.).
- Maintaining our social media presence & increasing our online brand awareness.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of our marketing initiatives.
- Collaborating with other teams (i.e., product & sales) to gather insights for future campaigns.
The successful candidate will report to our Head of Sales and will have the opportunity to work closely with other senior stakeholders from across the company. As a fast-moving fintech business you will have a wonderful opportunity to take responsibility, interact with, and learn how the payments sector works.
What should you have?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a marketing executive or a similar role in FinTech or a payments related business.
- Be product oriented and technically minded (good understanding of marketing technology and business systems).
- Be passionate about digital marketing and enjoy being a part of a small team (30 people), where your contributions will make a significant impact.
- Knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
Fire is an early stage fintech business, with offices in London and Dublin. In addition to offering a competitive salary we will provide you with a great place to work, learn, enjoy opportunities for development and take responsibility for delivering in a collaborative culture, aimed at delivering compelling payments solutions.
Fire Financial Services Limited – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Payment Institution (No: C58301) and Fire Financial Services Limited (fire-UK) is authorised as an Electronic Money Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (No: 900983)
For more information on our privacy statement, please refer to https://www.fire.com/privacy-statement-candidates