Business Development Executive
Fire. Business Development Executive
What we do?
Fire is a Digital Payments Business. We help businesses of all sizes with their accounts, debit cards and payments. With our impressive range of payment services, smart technology, and regulatory licences, we deliver solutions that make managing payments better.
With offices in London and Dublin we are a leading FinTech firm working with thousands of businesses and some of the world’s largest financial institutions.
What is the role?
As a Business Development Executive, you will be required to identify, research, prospect and onboard new corporates. At Fire we take a product led approach to our sales, so you will interact extensively with our Growth team consisting of Product, Sales and Customer Success teams.
You will provide product direction and guidance, owning the sales cycle from lead to active customer. You will have sufficient technical and payment solutions knowledge to assess the fit of the customer’s needs to our product.
This is a great opportunity to impact the success of Fire and to play a key role in the growth of the business. You will need to prove your ability to:
- Prospect for new corporates and build a strong sales pipeline.
- Assess the prospects requirements from a technical and payments perspective.
- Produce proposals based on the prospect’s requirements.
- Follow a structured sales process and be consistent in your approach.
- Win new business and meet revenue targets.
- Approach Sales on Product Led and consultative basis.
You will be reporting to the Head of Growth and working closely with the Product and Customer Success teams, as well as other stakeholders from across the company including the CEO.
What should you have?
- Passion about being in FinTech, being product led and selling.
- Experience in sales (minimum 2-3 years’ experience) – perhaps in a SaaS environment.
- Confident in making decisions about where to spend your time to get the best results.
- A strong communicator and an expert in explaining complex concepts in a simple fashion.
- Confident creating and highest quality presentations and proposals to prospective clients.
You will be joining a fast-growing established fintech business with offices in Dublin and London. You will have the opportunity to learn, develop and make an impact. In addition to offering a competitive salary and commission scheme we will provide you with a great place to work, engage and take responsibility for delivering compelling financial services products. This is a hybrid role with part work from home and part office based.
Fire Financial Services Limited – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Payment Institution (No: C58301) and Fire Financial Services Limited (fire-UK) is authorised as an Electronic Money Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (No: 900983)
For more information on our privacy statement, please refer to https://www.fire.com/privacy-statement-candidates