fire.com – Technical Sales Executive
Open Banking, Payments, APIs and more.
What we do?
At fire.com we help businesses access payment services and automate payment processes. With our technology, APIs and regulatory licences, we deliver solutions that make payments faster, more cost-effective and secure. Businesses may open as many sterling and euro accounts and issue as many debit cards needed. Our accounts support debit cards, bank transfers, direct debits, open banking and FX transfers. The Fire API enables our clients to automate their account, card and payment processes.
What is the role?
We are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Executive with a strong technical solution focus. As a Technical Sales Executive you will be working closely with our Chief Product Officer, product and business development teams, as well as other stakeholders from across the company. You will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing opportunities which take advantage of the ability to integrate to or embed the Fire account. You will provide pre-sale product/solution support and bring well-defined requirements to the product team for assessment. Your key success metric will be revenue earned from these new platform customers.
You’ll need to prove your ability to:
- Prospect for new business and build a strong sales pipeline
- Assist customers with and complete technical solution designs
- Win new business and meet revenue targets
You should have the following:
- A passion for fintech and/or payments
- An aptitude for problem solving
- 3+ years’ technical sales experience within the payments or fintech sector
- A degree in something – Maths, Computer Science, Physics, Business, Music, Art – we don’t mind
- Total commitment to keeping your CRM and sales pipeline up to date
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
- An established network in the fintech and/or payments ecosystem would be a bonus
It’d be great if you have:
- Experience with the Fire Business Account (hint – you can sign up for a free sole trader account at www.fire.com)
- An understanding of European payments regulation and its impact on our business / industry – particularly PSD2 and Open Banking in the UK (https://www.openbanking.org.uk/).
As a member of the Fire team you will be contributing to the development of new and innovative fintech solutions – working with an experienced team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
We are an early stage fintech business, with offices in Dublin and London. We have 30 people in our team, all of whom are currently working remotely. In addition to offering a competitive salary we will provide you with a great place to work, learn and take responsibility for delivering compelling financial services products.