Product Owner @ fire.com – based in Dublin or London.
Open Banking, Payments, APIs and more.
What we do?
Fire helps businesses of all sizes with their accounts, debit cards and payments. With our great range of payment services, smart technology and regulatory licences, we deliver solutions that make managing accounts, debit cards and payments better.
Businesses may open as many sterling and euro accounts and issue as many debit cards needed. Our accounts support debit cards, bank transfers, direct debits, open banking and FX transfers. The Fire API enables our clients to automate their account, card and payment processes.
What is the role?
We are looking to recruit a Product Owner to join our Product team. You will be working closely with our Chief Product Officer, development team and other stakeholders from across the company. You will take ownership of various products and be responsible for driving a product-led approach to their development – from design and definition of payment services and features, to working with the Business Development team to increase adoption. It will be your job to gather information, analyse data, design solutions and document requirements. Your key success metric will be the delivery of features that create a compelling customer experience.
The role entails:
- Collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to drive the roadmap for a product area;
- Establishing requirements taking into account feedback from customers, sales teams, research, etc., and being accountable for the production of the required outputs – scope, design, plans etc;
- Identifying dependencies, risks, and issues to ensure development timelines are maintained – you will be expected to manage projects from scope and early-stage design, to definition, through development and into production;
- Gathering insights from customers, usage data, and feedback to prioritize improvements or new feature ideas;
- Planning, organising, and managing yourself to a high standard, producing high quality and clear outputs;
- Managing bugs and support cases and assist with their resolution;
- Engage across the organisation to ensure all stakeholders are involved as needed throughout the project and when necessary, you will work with suppliers, partners, and clients to ensure a successful outcome.
What you should have?
You will have a few years’ experience in the areas of business analysis and project management, with a degree in Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or some other related field. You should have strong organisational skills that will enable you to plan and coordinate your work across multiple projects, activity streams and teams. We expect you to take a logical approach to understanding problems and to be a clear and concise communicator.
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to the development of new and innovative fintech solutions – working with an experienced team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
We are a scaling fintech business, with offices in Dublin and London. We have 35 people in our team, working under a flexible arrangement which combines office and remote working. In addition to offering a competitive salary we will provide you with a great place to work, learn and take responsibility for delivering compelling financial services products.
Fire Financial Services Limited – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Payment Institution (No: C58301) and Fire Financial Services Limited (fire-UK) is authorised as an Electronic Money Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (No: 900983)