fire.com – Graduate Business Development Executive
Open Banking, Payments, APIs and more.
What we do?
We provide solutions to fast growing businesses with complex payment flows.
We help businesses manage their payments with high tech, highly integrated accounts that support automated payments and new business models via an API. Businesses can open all the accounts they need, issue all the debit cards required, integrate and automate payments and accept account to account based payments such as open banking. We also enable business applications providers and platforms to enhance their solutions by embedding all the rich features of Fire into their products.
Being regulated in the UK and the EU, we have the licences, tech and product and we are ready to scale.
What is the role?
We are looking to recruit a Graduate Business Development Executive for an exciting role within our growing business development team. You will be reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer and working closely with the Product and Operational teams, as well as other stakeholders from across the company. You will be responsible for identifying, developing and closing opportunities which take advantage of the ability to integrate to or embed the Fire account. You will provide pre-sale product/solution support and bring well-defined requirements to the Product team for assessment. Your key success metric will be revenue earned from these new direct and platform customers.
You will have a great opportunity to impact the success of Fire and to play a key role in our Revenue team.
You’ll need to prove your ability to:
- Prospect for new business and build a strong sales pipeline
- Assist customers with and complete technical solution designs
- Win new business and meet revenue targets
What should you have?
- A passion for fintech and/or payments
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Total commitment to keeping your CRM and sales pipeline up to date
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills
- An established network in the fintech and/or payments ecosystem would be a bonus
It’d be great if you have:
- Experience with the Fire Business Account (hint – you can open a free sole trader account at www.fire.com)
- An understanding of European payments regulation and its impact on our business / industry – particularly PSD2 and Open Banking in the UK (https://www.openbanking.org.uk/).
As a member of the Fire team you will be contributing to the development of new and innovative fintech solutions – working with an experienced team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
We are an early stage fintech business, with offices in London and Dublin. In addition to offering a competitive salary we will provide you with a great place to work, learn and take responsibility for delivering compelling financial services products.