fire.com – Finance Analyst
Open Banking, Payments, APIs and more.
What we do?
At fire.com we help businesses access payment services and automate payment processes. With our technology, API and regulatory licences, we deliver solutions that make payments faster, more cost-effective and secure. Businesses may open as many sterling and euro accounts and issue as many debit cards needed. Our accounts support debit cards, bank transfers, direct debits, open banking and FX transfers. The Fire API enables our clients to automate their account, card and payment processes.
What is the role?
We are seeking a Finance Analyst to join our team. The successful candidate will report to our Chief Financial Officer and will have the opportunity to work closely with other senior stakeholders from across the company. As a fast-moving fintech business that is changing the way businesses pay and get paid, you will have a significant opportunity to take responsibility, interact, learn and to see how payments and our business works.
The role entails:
- Data Analysis – write ETLs (extract, transform, load) to take data from various data sources. Identify and propose solutions constantly making data accurate.
- KPIs – collect, store, and analyse complex data sets, build dashboards and provide regular reporting.
- Forecast – design, build & maintain the company business plan and forecasting models.
- Decision Support – gather and transform business requirements, analyse and provide clear insight to aid decision making (cost management, pricing, strategic decisions).
- Business Intelligence – seek to continuously improve the data analysis process, to design better workflows, automate processes etc.
What should you have?
- 2 years’ experience in Finance or Business Intelligence Analysis with a degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, or some other related field.
- Advanced Excel modelling skills are required.
- SQL experience with understanding of relational database systems is essential.
- Ability to combine data and research into clear and concise conclusions and recommendations.
- Ability to clearly explain information to non-technical audiences.
- Some knowledge of accounting is desirable.
- Awareness of the fintech and payments landscape would be great.
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to the development of new and innovative fintech solutions – working with an experienced team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact.
We are an early stage fintech business, with offices in Dublin and London. We have 35 people in our team, all of whom are currently working remotely. In addition to offering a competitive salary we will provide you with a great place to work, learn and take responsibility for delivering compelling financial services products.