fire.com – Customer Success Team Lead
Open Banking, Payments, APIs and more.
What we do?
Fire helps businesses of all sizes with their accounts, debit cards and payments. With our great range of payment services, smart technology and regulatory licences, we deliver solutions that make managing accounts, debit cards and payments better.
Businesses may open as many sterling and euro accounts and issue as many debit cards needed. Our accounts support debit cards, bank transfers, direct debits, open banking and FX transfers. The Fire API enables our clients to automate their account, card and payment processes.
What is the role?
We are looking to recruit a Team Lead to join our Operations team. As a Customer Success Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading the customer success and support team, and will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer and other stakeholders from across the company.
The role entails:
- Ability to identify opportunities with existing customers to drive business revenue.
- Ability to understand Fire’s product and proactively solve customer problem statements.
- Manage customer support queries in line with our vision of delighting the customer.
- Oversee and complete ongoing customer analytics and reporting.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reports on key KPIs and performance metrics.
- Delivery ongoing process improvements and initiatives.
- Undertake regular quality reviews of the customer success team and provide timely feedback.
- Interact with Business development team as part of an overall sales strategy.
- Provide proactive and meaningful information of customer feedback to our product teams for inclusion into our product roadmap.
What you should have?
You should have a degree in Business, Arts, Finance, Communications or some other related field. You should be analytical, have a sales driven mentality, be able make fact-based data led decisions, and have a proven track record in people management. We expect you to have strong attention to detail, be able to develop procedures, and be a clear and concise communicator. The ideal candidate would have a strong interest in the evolving fintech/financial services industry. It would be great if you have tried our personal fire.com app (available in the app stores).
As a member of the Fire team, you will be contributing to the development of new and innovative fintech solutions – working with an experienced team, you will have an opportunity to make an impact.
We are a scaling fintech business, with offices in Dublin and London. We have 35 people in our team, working under a flexible arrangement which combines office and remote working. In addition to offering a competitive salary we will provide you with a great place to work, learn and take responsibility for delivering compelling financial services products.