fire.com – Dublin, Ireland
fire.com is the complete solution for integrated payments. As a real-time digital and online payments platform, it is designed for businesses and other financial institutions to get easy access to a range of payment services. It supports the instant opening of accounts in euro and sterling, debit cards, FX, Open Banking and bank transfers – all accessible via a powerful API.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Analyst to join our Operations team at a time of huge business growth. The Operations team is central to everything we do for our customers. It provides efficient, personal, first-rate support and is committed to exceeding customer expectations. As a Customer Success Analyst, you will develop initiatives that look to solve problems, strengthen relationships and help our customers get the most out of our products and services. You will work cross-functionally and directly with customers to understand their definition of success. Results-driven, your initiatives will be as quantifiable as they are creative and designed to scale.
You’ll need to prove your ability to:
- Work as part of a passionate and driven team
- Develop, gain support for and implement CX initiatives
- Establish and meet customer success criteria
- Act as an evangelist for CX
- Find better ways to do things – never accept ‘that’s just how it’s done’.
You should have the following:
- A degree in in Business, Arts, Finance, Communications or another related field
- Ambition to develop and become a central part of the fire.com team.
It’d be great if you also have:
- Tried our personal fire.com app (available in the app stores)
- At least one years’ experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role
- An interest in the fintech ecosystem and its players.
As a fintech business that is changing the way businesses and people pay and are paid, you will have a great opportunity to contribute – the following is some further information:
- Office is based on Sir John Rogerson’s Quay (5 minutes from DART, Luas, Buses & Dublin Bikes).
- Secure parking for bikes & showers facilities available.
- Performance-based Share Options scheme.
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits.
- Small team, friendly and helpful colleagues.
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of an innovative fintech business. Fire Financial Services Limited – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Payment Institution (No: C58301) and Fire Financial Services Limited (fire-UK) is authorised as an Electronic Money Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (No: 900983)