fire.com – Dublin, Ireland
fire.com is a growing fintech that helps businesses to manage payments with digital accounts and debit cards, supporting a range of payment services all accessible via a powerful API.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic Systems Administrator to join our team at a time of huge growth for the business. While the Systems Administrator will primarily be responsible for ongoing support, monitoring and management of our office systems this position offers great carrier path opportunities.
You’ll need to prove your ability to:
- Managing the System Administration of the office infrastructure
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing problems and implementing corrective actions.
- Day-today systems administration, including Security, Account Management, Active Directory
- Liaising with our third-party providers to ensure our services will operate to optimum parameters.
- Find better ways to do things, never accept ‘that’s just how it’s done’.
You should have the following:
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2/3 years’ experience in server administration and IT support.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Systems
- Working experience with Linux and Mac OS
- Excellent troubleshooting and technical problem resolution skills.
- The ability to manage numerous tasks at one time and prioritise your workload.
It’d be great if you also have tried our personal fire.com app (available in the app stores).
As a fintech business that is changing the way businesses and people pay and are paid, you will have a great opportunity to contribute – the following is some further information:
- Office is based on Sir John Rogerson’s Quay (5minutes from DART, Luas, Buses & Dublin Bikes).
- Secure parking for bikes & showers facilities available.
- Performance-based Share Options scheme.
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits.
- Small team, friendly and helpful colleagues.
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of an innovative fintech business. Fire Financial Services Limited – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Payment Institution (No: C58301) and Fire Financial Services Limited (fire-UK) is authorised as an Electronic Money Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (No: 900983)