Graduate QA Engineer/Software Developer
We are looking for a highly motivated software developer in test to join our development team at a time of huge growth for the company. As a member of the fire.com development team, you will be central to what we’re doing, creating a new and innovative fintech solution – working with an experienced team, you will have the opportunity to work in a positive, friendly and open working environment and culture.
- Contributing to all aspects of the Quality Assurance process for both new and existing functionality.
- Develop and document automated tests to ensure our applications are delivered to the highest possible standards.
- Document and execute manual tests for our web and mobile applications.
- Liaising with product and development teams to identify test requirements.
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming principles.
- Good SQL knowledge
It helps if you also have
- Experience with Java programming language
- Experience testing Mobile Applications
- Experience with jBehave
- Experience of automation test tools such as JMeter and scripting languages
- Technical knowledge in AWS cloud-based technologies
fire.com provides digital accounts in sterling and euro to business and personal customers. With a fire.com account, businesses can open multiple accounts, make real-time bank transfers, automate payments through our business API, order multiple MasterCard debit cards and have greater security and visibility over their payments, with real-time notifications.
- Competitive salary range
- Fantastic Location – Based on Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Our offices are a 5 minute walk from DART, the Red Luas line and Dublin Bikes
- Performance-based Share Options scheme
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits
- 24 days holiday per annum
- Secure parking for bikes & shower rooms available
- Sport & Social Club subsidised by the Company
- Optional PRSA
- Bike to Work scheme
- Tax-saver commuter tickets
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of a new and innovative fintech solution – working with an experience team, you will have the opportunity to work in a positive, friendly and open working environment and culture.
Fire Financial Services – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.