fire.com is a growing fintech that helps businesses to manage payments with digital accounts and debit cards, supporting a range of payment services all accessible via a powerful API. fire.com is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Payment Institution under the Payment Services Regulations, 2018.
We are now seeking an enthusiastic Java Developer to join our team at a time of huge growth for the business. The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years’ experience of Java and the Spring Framework.
You’ll need to prove your ability to:
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on business requirement specifications
- Work as part of a passionate & driven team
- Learn on the job and find solutions to challenges (we love a can-do attitude)
- Find better ways to do things, never accept ‘that’s just how it’s done’
You should have the following:
- BSc/MSc degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2/3 years’ experience of Java and the Spring Framework
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
It’d be great if you also have:
- Tried our personal fire.com app (available in the app stores) and the Fire Business Account (hint – you can sign up for a free sole trader account at fire.com/business).
As a fintech business that is changing the way businesses and people pay and are paid, you will have a great opportunity to contribute – the following is some further information:
- Office is based on Sir John Rogerson’s Quay (5 minutes from DART, Luas, Buses & Dublin Bikes).
- Secure parking for bikes & showers facilities available.
- Performance-based Share Options scheme.
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits.
- Small team, friendly and helpful colleagues.
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of an innovative fintech business. Fire Financial Services – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.