Java Developers (2/3 years experience)
fire.com have built an account and payment platform in AWS using the Spring Java stack. Our developers are responsible for designing and building all aspects of the platform for consumers and businesses, and we are always seeking highly motivated and talented Java Developers to join the team.
As a fire.com developer, you will be implementing new services for and continuously improving upon our product with a passionate and highly experienced team in a start-up environment. If you have a desire to join a start-up business where you can help to build the future of the company, then this is the role for you!
- 2/3 years experience of Java 8 and the Spring Framework.
- Must hold an EU passport, Stamp 4 visa or 1G visa
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of a new and innovative fintech digital account – changing the way people and business pay and are paid.
fire.com provides digital accounts in sterling and euro to business and personal customers. With a fire.com account, businesses can open multiple accounts, make real-time bank transfers, automate payments through our business API, order multiple MasterCard debit cards and have greater security and visibility over their payments, with real-time notifications.
The role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, rapidly growing team lead by Irish entrepreneur Colm Lyon. It is a great opportunity to see your app development providing functional benefit to thousands of business and personal customers.
- Competitive salary range
- Performance-based Share Options scheme.
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits.
- 24 days holiday per annum
- Secure parking for bikes & shower rooms available.
- Sport & Social Club subsidised by the Company
- Optional PRSA
- Fantastic Location – Based on Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2 – Our offices are a 5-minute walk from DART, the Red Luas line and Dublin Bikes.
- Bike to Work scheme
- Tax-saver commuter tickets
Fire Financial Services – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.