iOS App Developer
We are looking for an iOS app developer to join our development team at a time of huge growth for the company. The right person will have a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. As a member of the fire.com development team, you will be central to what we’re doing, creating a new and innovative fintech solution – working with an experienced team, you will have the opportunity to work in a positive, friendly and open working environment and culture.
- Working together with fire.com team to deliver outstanding UX & UI
- Working closely with all stakeholders to define and agree the technical designs and implementations.
- Supporting the QAs to test the apps.
- Managing the mobile UX & UI standards.
- 2+ years of iOS development experience using Objective-C and Swift
- Great commitment to the customer experience, design and flows.
- Experience with dependency management tools (Cocoapods & Carthage)
- Must hold an EU passport, Stamp 4 visa or 1G visa
Need to have
- Experience with continuous integration tools like Jenkins and Fastlane
- Experience in mobile security
fire.com provides digital accounts in sterling and euro to business and personal customers. With a fire.com account, businesses can open multiple accounts, make real-time bank transfers, automate payments through our business API, order multiple MasterCard debit cards and have greater security and visibility over their payments, with real-time notifications.
The role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a dynamic, rapidly growing team lead by Irish entrepreneur Colm Lyon. It is a great opportunity to see your app development providing functional benefit to thousands of business and personal customers.
- Competitive salary range
- Performance-based Share Options scheme.
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits.
- 24 days holiday per annum
- Secure parking for bikes & shower rooms available.
- Sport & Social Club subsidised by the Company
- Optional PRSA
- Fantastic Location – Based on Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2 – Our offices are a 5-minute walk from DART, the Red Luas line and Dublin Bikes.
- Bike to Work scheme
- Tax-saver commuter tickets
As a member of the fire.com team, you will be contributing to the development of a new and innovative fintech solution – working with an experience team, you will have the opportunity to work in a positive, friendly and open working environment and culture.
Fire Financial Services – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.