Business Sales Executive
fire.com – London
fire.com is a growing fintech that helps businesses to manage payments with digital accounts and debit cards, supporting a range of payment services all accessible via a powerful API. We are now seeking an enthusiastic Business Sales Executive to join our London-based Business Development team and help us sign up more business customers.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Business Development and work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Operations team members. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end sales process for fire.com’s business customers. This includes identifying new leads, providing an exceptional onboarding experience and building relationships with fire.com’s channel partners to generate referrals.
As a fast-moving fintech business that is changing the way businesses pay and get paid, you will have a great opportunity to contribute. The key success metric for the Business Development team is revenue earned from new business customers.
You’ll need to prove your ability to:
- Provide an outstanding customer experience via phone and email
- Develop business relationships and generate valuable referrals
- Work autonomously, staying organised and keeping a CRM up-to-date.
You should have the following:
- A passion for fintech and solving customer problems
- Sales or customer service experience, ideally in a financial services environment
- A degree in something – Maths, Business, Music, Art – we don’t mind
- Highly effective communication and presentation skills.
It’d be great if you have:
- Experience with both the fire.com personal app (available in the app stores) and the fire.com Business Account (hint – you can sign up for a free sole trader account at fire.com)
- An understanding of European payments regulation and its impact on our business / industry – particularly PSD2 and Open Banking in the UK (https://www.openbanking.org.uk/).
- Offices located at Rise London, Shoreditch – the home of fintech
- Modern offices with secure bike storage and showers
- Small, friendly team – all with a great passion for changing business payments
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits
- Performance-based Share Options scheme
- Salary range: £25,000 – £35,000 (plus commission)
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to development of an innovative fintech business. Fire Financial Services – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.