fire.com – Dublin, Ireland
Fire is a real time digital and online payments platform. It is designed for businesses and other financial institutions to get easy access to a range of payment services. It supports real time opening of accounts, debit card processing, direct debits, FX, open banking and bank transfers – all accessible via a powerful API. Fire enables its customers to develop highly integrated, high volume payment processes as well as enabling other businesses to go to market with any combination of its accounts and payments services. Fire Financial Services – trading as Fire and fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland and by the FCA in the UK.
We are looking to recruit a Business Analyst to help us design and build our digital payments & account solution for our customers. Working closely with the Chief Product Officer, development team and other stakeholders from across the company, you will be responsible for the design and definition of payment services and features of the fire.com account. It will be your job to gather information, analyse data, design solutions and document requirements. Your key success metric will be the delivery of agreed payment functions and features that create a compelling customer experience.
The role entails:
- Working on projects from the strategic roadmap, you will research options, suppliers and other market participants to produce concept papers and proposals;
- Engaging across the organisation – spending time with Sales and Operations to solicit customer feedback on current and conceptual features;
- Producing scope documents that bring clarity to the projects and manage expectations;
- Document designs for the functions and features required to deliver the project;
- Work alongside the development teams, helping with clarification and support;
- Plan and agree the roll out of the projects with Sales and Operations;
- Maintaining the product documentation along the way.
You should have the following:
- A degree in in Mathematics, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field.
- Passion about the future of banking and payments would be great.
- Problem-solving skills – you take a logical approach to understanding problems and defining solutions.
As a member of the fire.com team you will be contributing to the development of a new and innovative fintech solution – working with an experienced team, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on how people and businesses pay and are paid.
- Office is based on Sir John Rogerson’s Quay (5 minutes from DART, Luas, Buses & Dublin Bikes).
- Secure parking for bikes & showers facilities available.
- Performance-based Share Options scheme.
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits.
- Small team, friendly and helpful colleagues.
Fire Financial Services Limited – trading as fire.com – is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland as a Payment Institution (No: C58301) and Fire Financial Services Limited (fire-UK) is authorised as an Electronic Money Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority (No: 900983).