fire.com – Business Development Executive
Open Banking, Payments, APIs and more
London, UK / Dublin, Ireland
What we do?
At fire.com we help businesses transform their payments and eliminate friction. We are a leading fintech operating in the UK and the EU. We provide solutions that enable businesses to integrate and embed accounts, debits cards and payment processes.
We are on a mission to become one of the leading fintechs across Europe and the UK. Today, we process billions in payments for thousands of businesses including some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
We are now expanding our sales team and we are seeking to recruit additional sales staff to join both our London and Dublin teams.
What is the role?
As a Business Development Executive you will be required to identify, research, prospect and onboard new businesses. At fire.com we take a product led approach to our sales, so you will interact extensively with our Product and Customer Success teams.
You will provide product direction and guidance, owning the sales cycle from lead to active customer. You will have sufficient technical and payment solutions knowledge to assess the fit of the customer’s needs to our product.
This is a great opportunity to impact the success of Fire and to play a key role in the growth of the business. You will need to prove your ability to:
- Prospect for new business and build a strong sales pipeline
- Assess the customers’ requirements from a technical and payments perspective
- Produce proposals based on the customers’ requirements
- Win new business and meet revenue targets
- Approach Sales on Product Led and consultative basis
You will be reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer and working closely with the Product and Customer Success teams, as well as other stakeholders from across the company including the CEO.
What should you have?
- Passion about being in fintech, being product led and selling
- Experience in sales (minimum 2-3 years’ experience) – perhaps in a SaaS environment
- Confident in making decisions about where to spend your time to get the best results
- A strong communicator and an expert in explaining complex concepts in a simple fashion
- Confident creating and highest quality presentations and proposals to prospective clients
Why join us?
You will be joining a fast-growing established fintech business with offices in Dublin and London. You will have the opportunity to learn, develop and make an impact. In addition to offering a competitive salary and commission scheme we will provide you with a great place to work, engage and take responsibility for delivering compelling financial services products. This is a hybrid role with part work from home and part office based.